Saturday, August 10, 2019

DDT Vol 1 is here.

Here we are. A year and a half later since Love Struck, I've concocted a masterpiece. Well, shall I say we? It hasn't been very long, but the journey so far has been life-changing. I thank every person who has ever pressed play on any of my songs. The music may be personal, but I'm making it for others who may feel the same.

I always say, "I can't be the only one going through this," no matter how unique my life is. If you're unaware, for the next year, I'll be donating 60% of Apple Music streaming revenue from DDT Vol 1 to the Trayvon Martin Foundation. Too much nonsense going on in the world, and it pains me every time I hear something new tragic. I desperately want to help any way I can. This way, not only will I contribute to a phenomenal cause, every listener will be helping too. Let's change for the better, and I hope you all enjoy it.

(For all other streaming services click below)

DDT Vol. 1

Available on all platforms




With love, Burtland