Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thoughts of Us

I swear when I see you, I see the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on.
You're worth more than a lease or just a fitting room try on. 
I got two shoulders if you ever need any to cry on. 
And the way you dress, you always get your fly on. 
Thank your mother and father for me, please. 
They gave birth to an amazing queen. 
You look so good you should be on every TV screen, billboard, and all the magazines. 
Not to mention you truly inspire me. 
Working hard so I can help you fulfill your dreams. 
But I know you're putting in work too, a man is the last thing you need. 
But I swear you're my destiny. 
In due time we'll be where we need to be. 
We go together like diamonds and Tiffany's. 
How big of a rock you want on your ring?
Ha, I know, you and me both are such a tease.
But the world is ours, I can't wait for everyone to see.