Thursday, September 29, 2016

Private

Get lost in lust, or fall in love.
Either way I wouldn't mind any of the above. Especially with you cause you bring the right passion.
You not settling in life you want things to happen.
You're smile is so stunning. You got all the boys running.
You say come and they all reply "coming!"
You got it like that and I just love it.
Pull you by your hair I know you want it.
But what goes on in private I'll keep between us. I gotta keep one thing and that's the trust.
So whatever I say please believe me.
Telling you my feelings is never quite easy.
But if my words do enough to make you smile. Then I'll go ahead and talk for a while. Ask you how your day was before I lay you down. Take a load off your mind and ease your stress. You've probably had good but know I'm the best.