Sunday, September 25, 2016

We won't lose

You shine like the sun, yeah you my number one. 
You better than my past. 
Yeah you got it in the bag. 
I'll point to a star and say yeah girl that's you. 
Cause you brighten up my life girl I really swear you do. 
Give me any choice, you the one I'll always choose. 
I'm always tryna win, so I promise we wont lose. 
When I think about the future you right by my side. When I think about you I know you're one of kind. I've seen mistakes and made some myself. But I'll always give you my best I promise nothing else. I love it when you smile. I love when we get wild. For you I'll go that extra mile. Just to get you in a good mood. You forever my lady, I'm always your dude. When it comes to decisions I always use precision. So keeping you happy is one of my missions. When you talk I will listen. When you cry I'll stop your sniffin'. Hold you like a mitten. No one ever had me quite this smitten.