Thursday, September 17, 2015

Origami

Wearing my heart on my sleeve like its a fashion statement. Steady avoiding all the hatred and discrimination. Reason why I don't say sh**. But I'll open up to you like origami. Wondering why cupid shot me. But clearly you were struck as well. Feelings gettin' stronger if you couldn't tell. I can be that person you vent to. I'll be sure to tell you I always miss you. And you'll always know it's real when I kiss you. I got two shoulders for you to cry on. But your tears shouldn't last long. Cause I can easily make the pain gone. I'm tryna be the flower that grew from the concrete. I'm starting to see life thanks to your watering. I pray for better days and as I wait it's nothing but a victory with you next to me. Your beauty seems to perplex me. Cause i can't determine if it's treachery or truly unique. Either way I know I gotta do the right thing.