Saturday, September 12, 2015

God's Work

I know, I know. Only God could construct someone like you. With you by my side the possibilities are endless of what I might do. Got my hands up like I'm yelling don't shoot. I'm just praising the Lord cause my Cheri amore is someone I so heavily adore. I'm never losing so I don't need to check the score. I got many reasons to feel this way should I reveal more? Affection just know I got that. Caring for you no I won't stop that. You're a young queen and it's only right you're treated as such. And although I'm not around or see you that much. It's always your beauty that I'm thinking of. You epitomize grace, you define strength. And your smile good Lord, it makes my heart pace. I breathe passionate sighs before I rest at night. Because it's another day closer to havin you by my side.