Friday, September 18, 2015

Red light

I'm stuck on red. Waiting for the light to change. And see its all a shame.
Cause if I'm here any longer my feelings will remain the same.
And all I need to do is move on. I need that green light, John legend said it right. I'm held back by fear.
Reminiscing about the past year.
I'd run the light, but the traffic isn't clear.
But if I'm idle any longer I'll have to take my chances. I hope my prayers are granted.
I was fallen hard but thank God I landed.
You saw my wounds and I saw yours.
We made love and made war. I wiped the tears from your face and you made my heart warm. It used to be so sore. But I see the green at long last. A few more seconds I would of been trapped. Now I'm in the slow lane with no brakes moving too fast. An accident waiting to happen. But I'll avoid anything tragic. You need to see me become who I'd said I be. Sincerely yours, thanks for everything.