Thursday, September 3, 2015

San Jose

You are a treasure, very clever. These other ones are fools gold. You and I both know you headed to the top of the totem poll. I can see it in you, you got goals. And pressure ain't enough to make you fold. You would need a shift at abricombi and Fitch. I think I'm dreamin' I need a pinch. Your smile defines exuberance. When you walk in the room it's illuminated. Please understand what I'm sayin. I done seen other dudes start prayin'. Just to be around a woman like you. Your positivity soars high like kites do. But for you, it's more like the NBA team in Houston. Takin me higher and higher just cruisin. You are well appreciated. And that's a fact not to be debated. If men and women lie why is your beauty the truth? You got the formula or better yet the Juice. I surrender I surrender. You alone are the mighty winner, fine like the ice in the winter. I can't describe this so go figure. And once you find the solution. Ill be your number one student.