Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Soft-spoken

You are so soft-spoken.
My soul has been re-awoken.
Tell me what's on your mind and where you're goin'.
I need to be in your presence.
You don't need to second guess it.
Cause I'm only bringing what you need, what you want is just a bonus. I know you feel it too go ahead and own it. This is real life business.
Can't be playin' with my feelins'.
What type of hand is destiny dealin'? Cause the way I see it, you're the best hand I've hand in a minute. I'll stay, I'm not hittin'. You can take that as a vivid description. But honestly it's just me speaking bluntly. My thoughts stuck on you like honey.
You don't care about the money. I see you do it for yourself. So if you have a someone else. That's just lingering around. Do yourself a favor and put him down. Cause I'm ready to give you the crown. And we can keep it underground. And if it gets mainstream, we'll just live it like a dream.