Sunday, December 18, 2016

These Words

Excuse me, but this is my fault.
I should have said something from the start.
But ego and pride kept me from spilling my heart.
You have always been what I've wanted.
Every time I see you my eyes glow and I have to say somethin'.
You're hotter than the leather seats in July. When I'm gonna be in your presence I have to get fly.
And see I'm happy for your man, but you need to understand. The moment he don't cherish what he got, that boy need be dropped.
He need be making you happy at all costs. Cause if not, I'll swing on by and take you to your favorite spot.
We can laugh and smile, I'll listen when you talk. I'll give you my time cause really that's all we got. Money comes and go but what I feel for you is tattooed. I got a feeling  that maybe one day my early wishes will come true. It's a shame I didn't let my voice be heard. So I write my pain with these words.