Monday, December 19, 2016

May Weather

I guess I'm just the fool right? Can't ever seem to get my feelins right. You the reason I was tryna own my life. Started making racks every month and you just up and left. What you need, I thought I gave you the best? Is this like some kind of test? Took a shot in the chest without any vest. I'm about to flip my lid. All that I did for you and you still wanna act like a kid? You making things real hard on me mentally. It wasn't til later on when I thought we were meant to be. And you can't blame me for that, I'm just speaking facts. Why find yourself alone when we can do it together. Dodge the pain and avoid hits like Mayweather. Keep it hot like May weather. Help me count all my cheddar.  Do you remember on my bed summer of 2016 what you said? You said you'd always be here. You said I'd have nothing to fear. That was the best damn lie. I don't know why I'm sittin' here acting all surprised. One of us should win an Emmy. Forget it man, let me take a sip of this Henny.