Friday, September 25, 2015

Elegance

I wanted you all to myself. A downfall in itself. The moments you were gone felt like an eternity. But when you came back your love nourished me. Yeah I had to grow and so did you. Now that you're gone its like a bad tattoo. I wish I never had it or I could do it over. I imagine my arms once more around your shoulder. And my fingers running down your spine. And all the times you used to cry. Whether I was the cause or not. I hated to see you that way I just wanted you would stop. Your smile was everything. An ounce of greatness mixed with a pound of elegence. You the bio major tell me when those two mix what do you get. You of course and that's just it. That's why I'm writing this now cause myself I can't forgive. You doin your thing and I respect that. Just wondering if the love will ever come back.