Thursday, September 17, 2015

San Jose pt 2

It's not often people meet someone like you.
You're so refreshing, beautiful and new.
From time to time, I may get lost or mesmerized, on how you make me feel.
You're one of kind, with an elegant mind, this is so surreal.
If I ever have a daughter better believe you're the blueprint. 
Her smile like yours, so bright, it'll make you have to squint.
You're an Angel walking this earth. The people you've impacted have been blessed since your birth. I really can't describe what's going on at all. I just know I don't want us to fall. I'm content with the summer all year long.
I can handle the Heat, just like that Spurs team.
I stay humble like Timmy D.
Added to the fact your presence puts me at peace. A divine intervention that we got the chance to meet. Was it for a season or a reason? It has to be the latter.
I see it clearly like a lens crafter.
You bring joy with just your laughter. And make all my worries not matter