Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Warm enough

This view just got me thinking of you. You probably don't care but whatever. I'm standing in a garden under beautiful weather. I thank the Lord I met her. I'm climbing the pedestal. Just to get to you. Along the way tightening up the loose screws. I don't wanna be cool. I just wanna be me with you. I don't wanna be a fool. I'd rather be in school. And take women studies to learn the truth. Of what you really go thru. Cmon now you gotta understand this. I never meant for or planned this. Any hard feelings can we let them blow with the wind. Press restart and begin again. It takes one good time to eliminate any negative memories. But if you ain't about all that I just pray that you remember me. I know you was really feelin me. Those feelings just up and disappeared I see. Keep it lit. Ain't no other dude gon be as trill as this.