Thursday, September 10, 2015

**** Interlude

I told her I need to come to the city before she leaves, she said yeah cause its you I need to see. I'm thinking of all the possibilities or you in that maxi, me in my black tee. That smile when you're laughing. I'm grateful that you aint similar to the other chicks that I used to mess with. Cause you aint the type to just fall in lust with. Get rid of that u-s-t add the o-v-e. Ha.. Well maybe, we'll see. As the wheels turn on this gradually, we went from a 180 to 360 that's a full turn around. Went from fitted caps to some crowns. Lounging round downtown. I could walk with you for a thousand miles. We aint got limitations. Where ever you wanna go we can take it. I'll take ya mind off any situation. Take you on a new vacation. Girl what are they sayin? If it ain't positive take them off the playlist. We don't wanna hear it no more. We don't wanna hear the final score. We still playing - the sidelines was always a bore. Right now I just wanna hear how you sound behind closed doors. And you know how that go girl