Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello beautiful

Hi. Or rather hello beautiful. That's more fittin' right?
You know your smile glistens right?
OK alright I'll let you breathe.
You got the buzz of a million bees.
Sweeter than all that honey. Hotter than the middle East when its sunny. Priceless so you can't be bought with money. Have you caught your breath yet? Prepared for what's next? You so right I never go left. You got my imagination going wild. Like having a daughter with you would mean one amazing child. Or maybe we could go fly thru the clouds. Live up there and never come down. OK back to reality. My mind says thanks for having me. Cause this is what goes on in my head.
Real soothing before I go to bed.
Therapeutic almost like the right med.
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Now you can call me crazy. But if you don't think you're the most gorgeous thing you've seen, then allow me to boost your self-esteem. reread the first five words please .