Thursday, October 1, 2015

Your presence

Do it all do it big for a good girl.
Make you feel real special like I should girl.
If I didn't know any better I would of thought you were a hood girl.
Cause you don't take no mess, no crap from anybody.
And if I had a coupe, you still callin shotty.
My memory of you is never spotty.
Ever since I met you it's felt like I had the golden ticket.
You the Chris Paul to my Blake Griffin. The maestro to my inspiration - you reason why I get it. Like some Tubes tied girl I ain't kiddin. Don't own any luggage cause you never trippin. And I could be delusional but I know in your presence you make me feel different. Ill accept you for the good and bad, flaws and all.
Anytime of the night I'll accept your call.
Your beauty is oh my gosh, just your smile puts me in awe. You ever need a smile just lay down and read this from the top