Friday, October 2, 2015

The greatest

I need to get back in the mind state when I got kicked out at home. Long nights contemplating on my own. Reminiscing talking all night with you on the phone. Cause in that time is when I got in my zone. Figured there was something greater. Knew it was coming sooner than later. Dreams of you and I doing it major. But now I got a new one who I want to wear the crown with me. But sillly me its not just one its more like 2 or 3. I never meant for it to happen like this. Staring at the ceiling thinking of things remissed. If I could have back I wouldn't have took you for granted. Would of soothed you every time you panicked. Fixed every situation that was damaged. I just want to make it I promise I do. And when that happens I'm coming back for you. And if you'll have me I will gladly treat you to make you uncontrollably happy.