Thursday, October 29, 2015

Directing

Are my eyes deceiving me? Do you still believe in me? Are you still up to pleasing me? Cause baby if you're still down. I got this here golden crown. And I know its fittin' cause you've been a queen. You've been a man's wildest dream. All the things you've seen I can only imagine. All you've been thru I can't change what happened. But I can direct what's next. Spike Lee or spike Jonze whoever's best. You fill the role so exquisitely. Your beauty shines so immensely, and if you ever forget your lines I'll be the voice inside to remind you that you've always been fly. And when I look into your eyes, I'll remember why I chose to say action. Cause passion is what your packin'. Most can't keep up with it, but I'm going stride for stride cause girl I get it. You been lookin for someone to love you the way you love too. That means showing the same affection that you do. Got your feelings deeper then the end of the swimming pool. Luckily I swim good. So let go and lets make plenty sequals like we should.