Friday, October 9, 2015

Blueprint

Look inside of my mind and you can see that Ive always been genuine. Root for you even with odds stacked against you I know you can win. If you're looking for the greatest just know I am him. I guess I should have held my horses in disclosing some things to you. But I was kind of hoping for mutual feelings too. So whatever happens happens I can't distress. I don't want anything to be too complex. I know you stay in your thoughts and Im the same way. You were my favorite thought to think of everyday. I write a lot but what can I say. In a universe filled with uncertainty you certainly were the only truth I seen. You're the other side where the grass is way more green. I take pride in doing what's good and righteous. Build a statue of how great you are I might just. Cause something of you that lasts forever ain't nothing more righteous than that. But I'm no architect so these words are something that will also stay in tact. Never met another similar. Some seemed familiar. But you're the clear winner. I just hope you don't go on and forget about me. For years straight you were my greatest inspiration when times were cloudy. I know you know your worth. I just wish I met you first. Life may hand us a gift or curse. So you're equivalent to a lifetime of Christmas' and that's just what it is. You're a blueprint if I have kids. Especially a daughter. Shes not going down that alter if the dude don't feel for her how I feel for you. And that's just the flat out truth.