Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blessin' me

The temptations of lust, or the sacrifices for love. Which one is worse. How bout all the above? Your ways are more pure than the whitest dove. That boy growing up watching cartoons caught feelings without a glove. Butterflies inside like my life consists of me riding on the highest ride. I surrender with 6 flags. Oh so sad that I can't pull a rabbit out my bag. To match your magic. What a mountain to climb to defeats what's tragic. The time has came and went. The perfect moment I probably missed. But who knows it could still probably surface. Your convos got me allergic. Cause you always blessing me. I sneeze for a cheese and will bleed to the knee just to pray til I'm deceased. To get what I desire and what my heart needs. My brain all it has to do is think. And come up with the schemes to change my view of scenes. Like where the grass is way more green.