Sunday, October 18, 2015

Missed

Explicit memories. and I don't mean taking off any jeans.
I meant pain like us agreeing to leave.
And the implications that came with it.
That smile on you how could I not miss it. That mouth on you I should of never kissed it. Cause now I'm here reminiscin'. And you over there givin' out digits. Oh you want a bad boy like a Piston? Oh you tellin me you really don't miss this? Where your bags at, clearly you're trippin'. I'm not writing this to get you back or anything. Simply a congrats on the next dude you talk with about rings. You deserve something good if it couldn't be me. Yeah I know we were both young and naive. Regret crosses my mind often. I just need to put that in the coffin. I pray the Lord blesses you ten fold,  all these feelings I have can just be let go, and we both continually grow nurturing our souls.