Sunday, November 1, 2015

Careless.

I could careless what your friends say.
I just wanna be across from you on wedding day.
As the time passes I just grow and grow. And your beauty continues to shine and glow.
My priorities are what I'm focusing on. So don't think not hearing from me means I'm leaving you alone. I'm just getting in my zone. and trust when Im completely in it, all the waiting will be finished. And your feelings will never diminish. I've been saying you're the greatest. The sound of your voice is all I need on my playlist. Life has its ups and downs. But you forever keep me up. Heart beats crazy when you're around. And your smile gives just enough. No looks of lust, or angel dust, this is all legit and I don't want the end just like that crust.
You my favorite toppin'.
When I pull up just hop in. And yeah girl I aint stoppin'. So just toss your doubt. And really learn what I'm all about.