Friday, November 20, 2015

Food for thought

Back to the basics. Save the mess for later. Ima keep it 100 like a graded paper. It's more than just your looks girl, your mind is the greatest. Go out and let all them other girls hate it. But it never phases you. You stay real cool. Like the swimming pools in Moscow do. Braids down your back. Beauty causing heart attacks. Endearment you deserve that. You rekindle a fire with one touch. Food for thought you provide breakfast and lunch. Dinners on me and I got just as much. Looking for dessert, other dudes wanna take off your shirt, or slide off the skirt. See I can appreciate your anatomy without the casualty of killing our innocence. Unlike a phlebotomy I'm drawing for vibes and to please your curiosity it ony makes sense. So don't be tense. Only when you tighten your grip. I know you're bound to fall and I'm prepared for that slip. Or trip whatever, no baggage needed here. Where we going only dreams appear.