Saturday, September 10, 2016

San Jose pt 3

I woke up thinkin' bout you. This what happen when I think about you. I start reminiscin' and I don't know what to do. We aint have that many moments but I cherish each one. From the trip downtown to the morning breakfast runs. Whatever I told you I meant It. This feeling too real so I had to pen it. All I want is a moment of your time or matter fact just a minute. Read these words and understand where I'm coming from. When Im with you I always have fun. Our convos always real and I can't get enough. I know we only apart cause of where we from. I made the drive just to see your face. When your ankle was on swole and I couldn't see you play. Its ok you still my MVP and that will remain. I treat you with respect and you do the same. I get a feelin' whenever I hear your name. You know, like it's Christmas time and I'm 8 going on 9. You the present under my tree. One day I'll show you how much you mean to me.