Sunday, September 18, 2016

Young dreamer

Your body is evident your beauty is evidence. Your smiles spill elegance. I'm positive you're the truth Paul pierce gettin jealous quick. From day to day time is erased in hopes that the next minute is not a waste because I can only portray the hopes and dreams of a young dreamer. And when you come my way it's safe to say my dreams get put on pause cause of the amount of awe you put me in. I actually mean everything I tell you, so don't think it's a game or some fluke. Lying to you would only give me the flu. I know in the past people have been played like flutes. So any guard you have, is not a task but a necessity. I wouldn't want my feelings to mess with me. So do what you do and one day soon you'll be grand as 3 zeros and 1. Due to all the foul play you had to withstand hun. You got the   honey and the buns. So I just want a snack plus have fun. Take your mind off stress I bet I can. Call on me when you're down girl I'm the man.