Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Notice it

I notice that we always catch each other's eye. Whether it's on purpose or it's by surprise.
I think we both know the thoughts going through each other's minds.
I walk by and I catch you smilin'.
Me and you need to get away on an island.
I know we have different backgrounds, but that shouldn't be a reason for us to back down.
The way you make me feel has me feelin' like a child now.
Butterflies like Michael, I'm sayin' prayers from the Bible.
Call me crazy but I'm far from psycho. When we talk you make my heart go real low.
I can feel it in my stomach.
What you servin' girl I want it. No leftovers to speak of or heat up. Promise I won't harm or mislead ya'. I got questions that I need to ask. When you see me do you think about your past? Did anyone ever do you bad? You don't have to worry anymore. This the great start you've been looking for.