Friday, August 25, 2017

Lovely Day

Bleed for you.
Out of breath, I'll breathe for you.
Sun get to bright I'll be the shade for you.
No more problems cause I'm your solution. Learn from me I'll be your institution.
Our love is in the air, no more pollution.
You and I alone can be the green team. Out due the pain and negativity. Hustle for the love we're the new dream team.
They call you your highness my queen.
They say divide and conquer.
but You and I we unite and foster.
And to the fatherless daughters, I hope you remember the club every night won't get you to the alter.
The creeping while he's sleeping clearly isn't that wise. Cause it's facts that love is patient and love is kind. Virtues that should be practiced world wide. So do me a favor and look your spouse, child and neighbors in the eye, let them know it's all love and let the hate go with the tide.
I pray one day for that lovely day. Lord please in your name I pray.. for that lovely day.