Sunday, August 13, 2017

Who's Choice

Let's get high tonight that's how I should start each of our conversations.
cause without a puff our mental states still get elevated.
its always something new so now whats the situation?
We don't have to play just the tip or know who else we played with.
all the drama we can save it.
Our problems were Goliath but I'm down to be David.
I know what I wanna say I just wish I knew how to say it. So many obstacles just to get through to you.
I'm more Usain Bolt I haven't practiced the hurdles to tell the truth. Eyes on the gold I don't know what else to do. I got a new girl but Im still alone and confused.
Never thought I'd feel this way when I was 22. But Trav just hit me up with some money moves I guess that gave my mood a boost.
Who's choice is it ever to want to lose? Before you answer that don't speak too soon. Cause the split was mutual so I lost one and you lost too.