Thursday, August 31, 2017

Y.A.S.

You are, the ultimate inspiration.
Thoughts of you always get me liberated.
Grindin' just to put us in the best situation.
And I don't think about penetration.
It's your smile and your spirit that I'm really praisin'.
Anybody disrespect and its hell I'm raisin'.
You believe in me and I believe you. So I'm over here tryna make dreams come true.
I just want a table for two. To discuss everything we want and everything that we're due.
You deserve the world and it ain't no secret. Well wishes from my exes tell em' they can keep it. You know it's you I see when I'm dreamin'. Believe it believe it you better.
Cause nobody do it better.
I couldn't ever- compare you? Ha, Never.
I earned my stripes I'm looking like a zebra.  These other dudes spotty, they lookin' like some cheetahs.
I'm on the prowl for that precious smile.
A million miles girl I'll walk it now. And when I come around you know I'll hold it down.
You a queen let me hand you the crown.