Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Need the Keys

Are we ever gonna get it right?
And by we I mean me.
I can include you too but see,
how could I blame someone with your beauty?
We each have to learn some things.
I can't describe all the things I've seen.
But after seeing you I can guarantee that pictures of you are just a tease.
Forget what you want, what about what you need?
Lord listen, right now I'm on my knees.
I'm trying to tell you something everyone needs to believe.
Nobody's perfect, but she might be perfect for me.
Life throws curveballs and I just want to hit them all.
That could be why I'm on strike.
If you have no drive, you're not right for my life.
Get left quick like a jab from Mike.
Not Jackson but Tyson.
You want my last name, I'll let you keep yours just add the hyphen.
Can I tell you the truth?
Doors close for new ones to open, who knew?
But yours is locked I need to find the key soon.