Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Journey

The silence that you wear says more than that 7th letter underwear.
I'm walking a thin line.
Eventually turning into a climb.
It's a trek from the heart to the mind.
But the soul, that's a life journey.
It's not always sweet like Hershey.
If the tide turns Ill beg for mercy.
I remember that love could hurt me. Long term, something that a cut can't do.
But your words cut deeper than the dish of Chicago's signature food. Duck duck, you were always the goose. I mean who else would I choose? But if the geese begin to flock, I ponder will you lose your stock? I'll just let faith walk. Smile when I talk, throw up the chalk, you make me feel like a king. Hit the reset please. Cause I never want to lose this feeling. Let's just repeat and repeat until all we feel is healing. The sky's the limit but what about the ceiling? Good thing this world isn't our tomb. We'll just phase thru like souls usually do.