Friday, August 19, 2016

Crazy dreams

This is a Divine dream. I'm staring in a mirror and the image is so clean. Except it's not me I see. The smile is so gracious, the eyes so soft. I stare to long I might get lost. My eyes opened wide cause I'm taking mental images. The joy I'm receiving is one great benefit. Inception at its finest just let me sleep forever. A pen and paper appear so I write a letter. Barely legible cursive and it reads. "This beautiful human I see Lord don't let me forget. Like a branded animal please leave an imprint. My brain will stay strong and my heart will never quit." Then the reflection begins to speak... My heart drops to the sink. I have to reply, but my only thoughts are why? Why are you here and please don't lie. Cause I've never seen anything quite like you. I just want to fly with you. Take time with you. Have a bite with you. Wipe all your tears while I lie with you. "Wake up and find something similar." Hi nice to meet you, you look quite familiar...