Monday, August 22, 2016

Feeding you

Fingers interlocked with a queen. A Million stares when we hit the scene. Yeah go ahead and admire, I know I know my lady is fire. She stays running thru my mind maybe that's why she be so tired. But let me speak directly to you. I'm patiently waiting on that day you say "I do". Hypnotize me the way you move. You know, how you do when we're both in the mood. I can't keep my hands off you it's like they were glued. I love taking care of you, feeding you you're favorite food. Only cause you're so special obviously. I hate it when you leave honestly. I wanna vacation on an island so we can live exotically. Or tropically and just possibily make you see like after B that you and I were always meant to be. You're my princess so I could say your Majesty. But that's only if you like. I swear I could love you for 2 life times.