Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall's coming

What are you fiending for? Who do you really adore? Is it me that you want more? Look me in my eyes and say that you want me. Hold me close until you love me. And when you pull away I'll be your bungee. Catch you if you fall, promise one day all we'll do is ball. Like Steph when he's on. Or MVP LeBron. See it really doesn't matter to me. I wanna be cool with your friends and down with your family. I wanna be your want, your guilt, and need. I'll take you away but I see you wear your heart on your sleeve. I'll give it the proper affection. Guide you in the right direction. You are the closest thing to perfection. What's the issue I got the solution. Fill the air with a love type pollution. The falls coming soon. I don't want to get lost in thoughts of tryna win or lose this whole battle of who's who. So what you tryna do? Are you who you say you are? Down for me or is your heart really far. Only time will tell and I haven't bought a watch in 7 years. So just tell me what I wanna hear...