Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Starbuck's

Shining lights like a million lighters.
But your smile it simply shines brighter.
City of sin taking me higher.
It's like I see it all sippin' the pineapple ciroc. Your beauty makes my mind get lost.
Late nights caught up in all my thoughts.
Like what if we were alone next time our paths cross?
But that's more like a fantasy really.
I got this warmth for you if it's chilly.
I'll tell you things that make you think I'm silly. The city gets the best out of me. I swear you shouldn't be doubtin' me. I'll take 9 shots and keep movin'.
You take 2 and that gets you groovin'. What are you pursuin'? A better life or a 9-5? 2 kids with a decent guy? Or do you thank God that you're still alive? If you ever get worked up I can help make your eyes dry. Simply put you're the best piece of pie, and I don't know how to settle for a slice.