Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tamed

It's a different situation when you're dealing with penetration. You're penetrating my thoughts everyday. I'll always admit it I'm not ashamed. You got a wild heart but I know it can be tamed. I'll show you truth and all its ways. So you can take those values with you to the grave. Baby keep your head up its time to be brave. People always got opinions and words to say. But you bullet proof just remember that. What they say can't hurt you and that's just facts. Mind clouded, judgement uncertain. I'm looking for the prize so I move aside the curtain. Low and behold my eyes wide open. If I told you what I seen people might think im jokin'. But this a reality like a VH1 show man.  I swear I seen the most amazing thing of all time. Great enough to validate my strenuous grind. So I awake and pray and give the Lord thanks.