Wednesday, August 24, 2016

You're a star

So I ask, have you ever met beauty in the flesh? The most beautiful thing you've seen yet? Jaw dropping eye popping traffic stopping beauty. Where the eyes are so seducing. you're so mind boggling. But a puzzle worth solving. A soul I'll never go about dodging. I need to intertwine.  Get a key for your heart and mind. And I'll keep in mind to mistreat would be a crime. So trust I'll never do that time. I don't ever wanna think about you behind bars. I already think of you being too far. I mean, cause you are a star. Shining bright like diamonds. You deserve your own island. Hot like cayenne. Yeah thats right you spice it up. Handicap see you and he might get up. Like "excuse me miss look what you've done. I think you may possibly be the one." You're flattered but you're used to those comments. You know you're hotter than the month of August in the tropics. But you stay cool and oh so modest. And that's the truth of this topic.