Monday, June 25, 2018

PrettY winged Thing

I'm always coming up with new ways to make you smile.
Always up for the late night talks whenever you're down.
You can tell me how you're feeling or just about your day.
It really doesn't matter I'm attached to everything you say.
It's hard for me to lay.
When you're the last thing on my mind.
I'll pay whatever price, not worried about the decline.
Cause this is something that's only on the rise.
When you listen to my voice don't you feel all the pride?
I'm proud to have you anywhere near my side.
Look at you shine and your wings seem just fine.
Cause I know when you make up your mind,
you're never afraid to venture out and fly.
Maybe that's why no one gets me high like you.
I can't report on all that you do.
These words only describe the surface.
If you put your heart on the line I promise I won't hurt it.