Saturday, June 16, 2018

You Only Deserve Happiness


It's really your heart I want to take care of.
I want to help keep your spirits uplifted, something else you should be aware of.
You only deserve happiness.
That means Even if I have to dance or perform a magic trick.
Time is our friend cause that's all we really have.
Soon The distance will shrink and your smile will make me gasp.
Constantly searching for air because you take my breath away.
Your effortless beauty often leaves me with nothing to say.
But somehow I always manage to find these words.
With the intentions of making your soul chirp like the early morning birds.
Whatever your desires are don't be afraid if they fall apart.
We can pick up the pieces together and I'll assist with another start.
So dream until your heart sings the greatest tune.
Sincerely,

Your favorite teammate, don't worry I won't let us lose.