Saturday, June 30, 2018

And Love Song of The Year Goes To.....






Verse Lyrics:

Check the message that I'm spittin to you baby girl.
I know you sick and tired of the issues in the world.
We're looking for the same thing and its hard to find
I know we can reach it of we dont stop the climb.
You stay on my mind.
Your hair,
Your eyes,
Just
Two
Things I like
You just have to be yourself
Nothing more nothin else
You're my warmth in the shade,
And my hot cup of tea.
Bon appetit, baby lets just have a seat.
You the apple of my eye, I see you when I sleep.
Is it really really real or are they only dreams.
If your love was a game then I'll always compete
I don't know how to quit and never liked defeat
Looking in your eyes I can tell your soul is deep.
You deserve it all, I just wanna make your heart sing.