Friday, June 29, 2018

Shine On Me

Please answer me this.
How can I stop when I never learned how to quit?
I'm feeling like the Riddler because I know you can't solve it.
Your light beams reign down on me.
I can't stare too long obviously.
You're my warmth in the shade,
And my hot cup of tea.
Bon appetit, baby lets just have a seat.
You the apple of the eye, I always see you when I sleep.
Is it really real or are they only dreams.
Im pretty sure I know, but the world will have to wait and see.
And if you're ever stumped don't worry this love is amazomic, any one else is only a tree.
And all I needed was a mustard seed.
I know you can become all you can be.
I'm right by your side but I'll never ever leave.
I play with words but never your feelings.
And whenever you need to vent, you know get it off your chest.
I'll be all ears massaging your neck.
Classic gentleman, what else did you expect?
Don't underestimate or confuse a plane with a jet.
The best authored this, remember to never settle for less.