Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Search Continues

Like calf raises you take me higher.
If you know me then you know the old me had the same desires.
The passing time means nothing to me.
I'm just focused on my destination clearly.
The route might change but it's always been the same vision.
And you had me at hello, Lord I'm so smitten.
You'll never see me caught up like Bill Clinton.
It is what it is, don't worry about what it isn't.
When you speak I listen.
You said live in the moment, now I don't want to miss it.
Planning for the future never seemed so distant.
But I'm eager for it, soon we'll be reminiscin'.
Fiending for a feelin' that's hard to describe.
You give it to me so easy and don't even try.
I was searching for gold never knew I would find,
Something better, way clever, and so one of kind.
Buckle up this might be one hell of ride.