Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Whats The Scenario?

Switching up the scenario.
Your smile makes the world go round, like merry go.
Left pocket with my phone and the right's full of Hope.
I asked God for a sign, looked up and one showed.
Not quite a ribbon but something only I would know.
A coincidence not, this was the real deal.
So I'll keep on digging I don't even need a drill.
You see I got these hands.
And a mind with the plan.
Spaceship visions, waving high to Superman.
All I need is one if it came to a chance.
I love to 2-step, what's your favorite dance?
Do you like to shoot, or Milly rock on the beat?
I don't really care we can salsa in the street.
Got what you want and I'm learning what you need.
You don't like material and you hate all the greed.
You make it so easy for me to want and please.