Thursday, July 5, 2018

Outstanding

Excuse me as I clear my throat.
What I have to say is important, now's not the time to choke.
I can tell you about the feelings you evoke.
And like I'm up all night, you help me stay woke.
Tell me how you're feeling, I can cheer you up with these jokes.
I'm talking about all the have beens in your DMs.
They don't make the cut, not even a trim.
I'm taking all chances even if they're slim.
You make time stand still even up against the wind.
If I told you once I don't mind, its nothing telling you again.
See you bring peace to mind, helping uplift the way I live.
Wouldn't mind one, two, three four kids.
As long as they have your eyes under both those lids.
You're so outstanding you bring me to my feet.
I'll make my palms collide, like bumpers hitting the street.
You deserve all the cheers, no need to be discreet.